For the second time in a little more than two weeks, I haven't been able to train because I'm sick. Two weeks ago, I was out for 4-5 days thanks to a pretty severe cold. This week, it's a brief case of the flu.
I went for a short 7 mile ride during lunch on Tuesday and immediately after, I started feeling sick. It got bad enough that I didn't run Tuesday night and missed work on Wednesday. I hit up the doctor and she said it was one of those 24-hour things. I made it to work today and am slowly feeling better.
I really wanted to go for a run or swim today, but I figure I should give my body time to heal. I'm hoping I'll be at least 90% by tomorrow morning and then I'll go for a swim after work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment